We Are Always Here To Help!
Many different biohazard situations can occur in a home. Sewage backing up into a home is the most common biohazard problem. However, there are some less frequent problems that may require special attention.
- Human blood & blood products – Items that have been affected by blood & other bodily fluids.
- Animal Waste – Animal carcasses and body parts, or any bedding material used by animals that are known to be affected with pathogenic organisms.
- Crime scene cleanup, including decontamination.
- Suicide, homicide and accidental death cleanup and decontamination.
- Emergency vehicle, facility and equipment cleanup
- Prison cell clean up
- Infectious disease, viral and microbial site decontamination.
Why Hire SERVPRO of Reston/Herndon?
- 24 – Hour Emergency
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Highly Trained Technicians
- Keep your employees, or loved ones safe from any dangerous chemicals, infectious disease and blood borne pathogens.
- Local and state regulations govern biohazard cleanup and disposal. In most cases, require certified professionals to complete the remediation.
- Minimize the risk of mental stress and trauma to friends, family, employees.
- Save time and energy.
- Restore your property “Like it never even happened."
The safest way to restore your business or home to its pre-existing state is to hire a team that specializes in the cleaning and restoration procedures you need.